Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Come and get it! 1990 F-Superduty

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That's right boys and girls, take advantage of this rare chance to own the manliest truck yet! Our inventory is bubbling over and is creating a once in a lifetime firesale offer! This piece of (north) American machinery can be yours for just $900 American monies. $900!! AC works, heat works, windows work - folks, this truck works!

Seriously, I'm selling the truck.

130k on the odometer, documents to support. Full maintenance records. Paint isn't finished, but can be had for a proper work truck appearance. Transmission pulls hard - get into the house pulling down business!!!

$900 cash and she's yours. Get it out of my driveway. smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
The Bronco is going to remain in the stable until, at least, the end of summer. I have a few things I'm going to invest in with it before I can turn a proper profit. But, until then, $OneWhiteFlareside, and she's yours!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Dude, you can part it for way more than your asking price. The trans alone will net you 6 or 7 bills.

What's funny is, people that aren't enthusiasts (or should I say, fanatics) just don't know what it is.

I may just end up parting it out.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
The Bronco is going to remain in the stable until, at least, the end of summer. I have a few things I'm going to invest in with it before I can turn a proper profit. But, until then, $OneWhiteFlareside, and she's yours!

if you take it how it currently sits.. i'd consider it..... aint running, needs injectors, and a throttle body at minimum.. probably other stuff..

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'll have to get some more at lunch.

2012-03-21_19-40-03_245.jpg

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
That's right boys and girls, take advantage of this rare chance to own the manliest truck yet! Our inventory is bubbling over and is creating a once in a lifetime firesale offer! This piece of (north) American machinery can be yours for just $900 American monies. $900!! AC works, heat works, windows work - folks, this truck works!

Seriously, I'm selling the truck.

130k on the odometer, documents to support. Full maintenance records. Paint isn't finished, but can be had for a proper work truck appearance. Transmission pulls hard - get into the house pulling down business!!!

$900 cash and she's yours. Get it out of my driveway. smilieFordlogo

Sounds like you've been hanging out with the dealership salesmen again.:wasntme: Good luck with the sale. If you weren't located in Southeast America, I would flip that.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Good enough shape to make a thousand mile drive, including close enough to legal lights to avoid meeting cops?

(I've got the time to get it, and the money... Not so much the room or the need, though.)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Everything is there for legal operation, but the windshield is cracked. I've never had a problem with that, though.

I wouldn't hesitate the drive... Keep in mind the low gears though.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts