Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

fs original F100 ranger Lwb 2wd N.Georgia 3500 obo

Well i hate that this is my first post but i have no other choice due to our sorry economy and i cannot afford to keep my all original 69 F100 Ranger long bed. It is a 360/c6 non a/c non power brakes or steering truck. og paint, og interior Patina'd red on dark red. the cab is very solid only rust is in driver's side cab cornor alittle bigger than a quater. the radiator support and front part of the passenger inner fenderwell are rusted from battery acid leaks over the past 43yrs. inside of the bed is very straight for a truck of it's age too. it's got roughly 145k on the body and drivetrain runs and drives of course. I hauled five truck loads of wood over the winter with it with no problems. when i got the truck early last fall i did a new radiator, hoses and t-stat oil and filter and a decent used set of 31x10.50 m/s tires. as it still had the old byis ply farm truck setup on it. I do have the original title, owners manual, and warrenty card. the only items i know of that are missing are the radio, and windshield washer fluid tank. i'm asking 3500 obo. i will post some pics soon. or if i haven't posted any yet i can email them too. thanks for looking:)

thanks for the positve feed back, it really is a good truck with alot of potential. my plan was to do a nice original looking interior, new rubber around the glass, and mechanical resto. and keep rest as original as possible on the outside, then maybe add a/c.

i love it when someone joins and there first post is a for sale item

sorry i can't help it, :( this sorry ***** economy is forcing me to sale and business has been way off this year, i just can't afford my toys at the moment so i gotts do what i gotta do. 'balls' i've been meaning to join ever since i bought this truck back last year but never got around to it. i'm just trying to put it oput in the right market where people can value what it is. not just think it's just a junky old truck. :headbang:

decided to just junk it due to lack of interest from anyone, should bring a few hundred at the scrapper. thanks for letting a good truck die :(

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
thanks for letting a good truck die :(

Gotta be honest that's a pretty lame statement to make. No one here made you over extend yourself or forced you to make purchases you couldn't afford. Your truck being scrapped falls squarely on your shoulders, not the members of this forum.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Gotta be honest that's a pretty lame statement to make. No one here made you over extend yourself or forced you to make purchases you couldn't afford. Your truck being scrapped falls squarely on your shoulders, not the members of this forum.

X2 I have a 85 F150 and I work on it as money allows without going into debt to pay for anything.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I would like to add that I find it quite interesting that all of your posts here have been to sell said truck.

well don't just assume i'm blaming you guys for me getting this truck, or not being able to sell it. i just can't believe no one was even remotely interested in it. i didn't even get a single offer from here. the price was very negotiable. i knew what i was doing when i got it and it was totally practical at the time. also i'm almost 100% debt free all cars paid for in cash, house paid for in cash. I don't even have a single credit card. i didn't even have pay any money out of pocket for this truck just traded another car title for title for it. and barely had any money in that car. i only owe a little money to one tool truck but any of you guys that are mechanics know you can't be in this trade and not have the need for new tools from time to time. i just don't have the time or the budget for a running and driving project truck at the moment,(too many other irons in the fire) and i'd rather see an enthusiast do something with it rather than me who has no attachment to these trucks let it just waste away as i only use it for hauling firewood and yard work. the rest of the time it just sits under some pine trees behind my barn. i sure as heck can't afford to drive it to work everyday since i commute 60+ miles a day. so yea i joined this forum to sell said truck but that was to put it out there for you guys to see and maybe give it chance to keep on surviving. i really doubt i'll scrap it but i'd almost rather do that then let some yahoo offer me some low ball offer thats at scrap value, then go and prime it with some cheap rattle can gray primer and duct tape the seats and pullout the slighty sagging og perforated headliner only to put a Confederate flag in it's place. so if the moderator will just delete my original post i sure would appriciate it,

thanks

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I don't think it's a case of people not being interested, I for one, see lots of trucks here that I would like to buy..but it's the practical aspect of whether I can actually do it or not. I don't want to see old iron scrapped, so if you're not in a hurry to get it sold, keep advertising it....I'm sure someone, somewhere will see it and want to pick it up.

well things turned around and it looks like i can keep big red. now it's time to fix the fire damage that was caused from a backfire through the air cleaner when i moved this thing for the first time in months thank god i went back outside to get my phone out of the truck or it would have been alot more damage than melted plug wires and toasted air filter. by the way that just happen'd last week:headbang: not the reason the truck was for sale .
so forum moderators please delete this ad

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
You should start a build thread YelloThumbUp

so it's back up for sale again. I've got one too many projects again plus I got a steal on a 90 ranger thats more practical for my needs in a truck. it has a new alternator and voltage regulator now. runs great i'll take $2500 OBO for it i can e mail any pics you want to see.

thanks

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts