Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hi.

I would like to just say hi and thank you for letting us know about the site. I think it will be a great place to get that extra edge on what else is going on with the trucks we are working on and the short cuts we dont want them to know about so we can keep out labor time to where it is, dont think i can afford anymore time cuts.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome to the forum John! You've come to the right place. We've got 2-3 very regular members who are Cert'd Ford techs and we've just gotten a whole new flurry of Cert'd techs through those guys.

Aside from the technical jargon, we've also got a lot regular Joe's who are great to chat with an have a general good time. Enjoy yourself and post often ;)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Thanks for joining! We're happy to have you.

You'll learn to love this place if you're not careful. Make yourself at home.

Ryan

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
In control and outta my mind! LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Funny thing, my dad used to own two Chrysler-Plymouth/Dodge Dealerships. He HATED the factory due to some issues in the mid 70's that made his service dept look like idiots when they had to follow factory designed repairs to warranty issues even his mechanics knew were temporary fixes at best (I'm sure you dealership guys know exactly what he means), so, to piss them off, he ALWAYS drove a Lincoln to the dealer meetings. I think that's just too damned funny!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts