Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

anyone going to explain?

Ok...how about somone lays out the numbers.

I am listed as a freshman user and a charter member. confused What does that mean? I was a sophmore (didn't notice that one!) and I will be a junior and senior later?

Is that some post count thing again?

Oh....and what are the green blocks on the right side. It says "Brian_B is on a distinguishjed road." What?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The charter member refers to your registration status. It shows what rights you have on the site. Charter member is the highest ranking 'usergroup' you belong to, and that's something we have control over in the administration panel.

The second line refers to post count. Yes, you'll climb the high school ranks, and when we get enough people making enough posts, we'll adjust it accordingly...

As for the green bars on the right, those are your reputation status. Everyone starts with 10 points. You can add reputation to other users by clicking the little 'balance' in the upper right of each post.

Ryan

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Yupper .. gotta be among the "original founding members".
That's ok though... not everyone can be charter members, but if ya post enough, you can get a fancy name under yours, like "mega-super-duper-blabbermouth" after 10,000 posts. heh heh. ( or something like that! )

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
don't feel left out. :) It's nothin special.

In time we'll probably make an 18+ room for our more regular members with a rules that're a little more lax.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts