Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bilstein Shocks and C/S are GREAT!!!!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Since there is not a shock or suspension forum... I have decided to put this topic here.

Well, due to a "crunching" noise in my front end (Still had even after new upper and lower bal joints, new tires and a front end alignment)... I decided it must be my aftermarket Bilstein shocks.

I called Bilstein and their policy is to charge 1/2 of suggested retail (cost me $44/shock X 2 - or so I remember) and they sent me 2 new ones.

I paid my local mechanic to swap them out and send the old one's back. If found defective they will credit my CC, if not... I just bought 2 new shocks at a great price!!!

After inspection (1 week), they determined that one shcok failed and have credited me back for the replacement ones they sent.

All I can say is that I am happy with Bilstein shocks and with their customer service. Dollar for dollar, I feel they are good value and their C/S follow-up was worth the extra few dollars one pays over some other brands... but for, and anyone that asks... I still think they are a good value and a quality shock. smiliegitrdone

Kep4

Jäger
Well, due to a "crunching" noise in my front end...
Hence your avatar?!?! :prod:

Bilstein shocks made a huge difference in ride quality and control on my truck. Nice to hear they also back their excellent products as well.

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Hence your avatar?!?! :prod:

Bilstein shocks made a huge difference in ride quality and control on my truck. Nice to hear they also back their excellent products as well.

Yep... came across that avatar and thought that it was perfect for this site. I was tired of the Excursion truck photo after so many years.

Good C/S is what I expect from any company I do business....

GREAT C/S should be applauded and told to as many people as possible... and I will always do my part to offer free advertising and info to companies that exceed my expectations.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts