Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Twitter

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dag blamit...I vowed to never even say the word twitter...now I'm gonna have to get on the site.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Dag blamit...I vowed to never even say the word twitter...now I'm gonna have to get on the site.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't have an account till Scott came up with the idea. I still don't but I might sign up for it now so we get +1 follower. I have no idea how it works for the follower but I guess I'm about to find out.

Ryan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
When you figure it out, Ryan...explain it to us slow kids. :D

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Pretty cool....glad you fellas are jumping on the necessary social network tools....not sure if you did it already, but you should link twitter and fb for ftf, so that any tweets get posted on fb.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I'm your 3rd follower....you guys are booming. At this pace, you'll have as many followers as Herman Cain in about 93,890 days, or approximately 257 years.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
hahaha! thanks for the perspective.

I was about to link the accounts together last night but it was trying to link my profile, not FTF's group. I'll figure it out soon.

Ryan

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
:rofl:

we have the facebook page linked with twitter but it's set to anytime we post on facebook it post on twitter

Mine's just the opposite....obviously you can do it both ways. I didn't know that.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
the smiley was for your Herman cain remark. :)

I think the way the facebook page originally got setup is keeping us from doing it the other way.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts