Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

fuel mileage...

There dealin' (*ahem* uh, Vince!) on 2011's......more STOCK H.P. with a bunch better fuel economy..... just sayin'

blacksnapon

Staff member
stock 6.7 with more torque and horsepower, and a warranty! If you just want a hoss grocery getter, look at an Ecoboost!

BIGRED911

Charter Member
I hate warrantys lol the tie my hands too much....she is a chebby girl...only way I'm converting her is the 08-10 front end...she don't like the 99-07 nor the new ones....I know I can( hate to say it) make a 6.4 with an auto smoke my dudge....and with the twins it'll make just as much torque as I'm gettin out of my cummins.... I like my cummins but hate the truck its in....miss Drivin a Ford and love the interior of the 08-10s....
She fell in love with the 2010 on the cover of the October diesel power mag...( she even read the article bout it) she won't drive the dually

BIGRED911

Charter Member
Found an 08 with a rebuild title for $18000 only has 18312 miles on it...got ditched needs alil paint but that's it....drives straight runs good...guy will trade straight up for my dually....

BIGRED911

Charter Member
The cummins parts are all good...its a dudge part that failed lol....the cummins made the dudge cum-a-part....must be cause of my back license plate..." Dodge makes it CUMMINS SHAKES IT"....Musta been too much for the stamped steel flywheel

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts