Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

September Chat thread

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Hey Randy, not sure if I'm able to post here or not....but I always thought of Del Mar as the city in California. Is this in MD?

Fall projects:

Baby watch!

F250: intermittent wiper install, roll on bed liner, carpet and insulation on floor, sand and paint the upper part of the cab, a little bit of bondo, paying someone to put a muffler on it and a major tune up

F150: put as many miles on it as I can while the weather is still nice (probably only a few hundred more! :headbang: ), intermittent wipers install

I'm behind in my school work (Masters).

Clean my barn! :headbang:

Finish my dentside model...

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Delmar is the Delaware Maryland area.
All are welcome to post but it is mainly for the MD DE members
Good projects you have in the works.
My projects include
Finishing up the new shop for the wife a 12x 24 building with a loft. Just finished the pad for it tonight.
Next up is to paint the daughters car.
The finish up the ranger ( tidy the wiring ,bleed the clutch,brakes and install all the anchor tow points )and paint it
Then cut a little firewood
Might put in a new drainage system around the garage. Bought everything just not sure I will have the time.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Delmar is the Delaware Maryland area.
All are welcome to post but it is mainly for the MD DE members
Good projects you have in the works.
My projects include
Finishing up the new shop for the wife a 12x 24 building with a loft. Just finished the pad for it tonight.
Next up is to paint the daughters car.
The finish up the ranger ( tidy the wiring ,bleed the clutch,brakes and install all the anchor tow points )and paint it
Then cut a little firewood
Might put in a new drainage system around the garage. Bought everything just not sure I will have the time.

Lot's of good projects Randy....on the paint jobs, are you repainting the entire car and truck?

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Yeah repaint entire car and replacing the left fender and a little body work on the rockers they have a little salt damage. It will be yellow with the rocker areas being black chip guard.
The ranger is 99% rust free so just a cheap red paint job, it is my play toy so no show quality paint on it.
Car should be a day or two of work total.
The truck I should have sprayed in a few hours, takes longer to mask them than to spray the paint.

Last edited:

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
howdee all. recouping from surgery, sorry I haven't posted in a while

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Hope you are feeling better soon Charlie.
Pouring rain here. Got about 3 inches and are predicting 3-4 more by morning. Flood warnings out but if I flood no else would be around we are up so high.
My father in law is in a flood zone he is out change stuff to trees and moving animals to higher ground I bet.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I live on a dead end road now. used to be a main road

Last edited:

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Was going to post more pics, but apparently I'm not allowed????

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
attached pictures limit exceeded.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
howdee all

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
hello everyone. happy Saturday

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts