Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

open house at cannon range (air show)

blacksnapon

Staff member
Anybody wanting to come? If you need directions, just PM me.

blacksnapon

Staff member
gate opens at 7:30 am and shuts at 8:30 (entry road goes through the flight path). Budget cutbacks means no free food (some available for purchase though), coolers brought from home are acceptable. Bring lawn chairs (they set out haybales for seating too). Goes until 3:30 pm. They usually open the gate back up at noon for early escapees.

;

rambler

New Shoes......
wow.. I missed it.. My folks just live south of there,, My Dad retired out of Fort Lost in the Woods.... I grew up running around the base when it was more open...

Timing just wasn't right... got any pics?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
wish we could have came. We wound up with a full day and then my nephew called and said he had tickets to the ballgame and wanted us to take him.

blacksnapon

Staff member
wow.. I missed it.. My folks just live south of there,, My Dad retired out of Fort Lost in the Woods.... I grew up running around the base when it was more open...

Timing just wasn't right... got any pics?
I didn't get any, but there was a professional photographer there. He will put them on his website (www.checksixphotography.com). Not plugging his site, but thats all I know.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Photos are up at check six. Sadly, there wasn't any of the B2 (maybe he wasn't finished downloading them). Some of them yoy can see the smoke of the gun, and some, you can see the practice bombs dropping.

rambler

New Shoes......
awesome pics! thanks for sharing the link, the last few days the B2s have been flying past my place,, ( I'm 30 miles due west on the flight path for Whiteman AFB!) I wish I had a better camera.... sadly they canceled Wings of Whiteman this year...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts