Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

F.S. 2010 F150 mirrors

2010 F150 Driver and passenger side powered/heated stock mirrors with turn signals. These mirrors are in very good condition with no damage. They came off of an XLT SuperCrew.

$250 plus shipping

If interested send PM.

P8270004.jpg

P8270003.jpg

P8270002.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I may be mistaken, but I think those are just reflectors...

EDIT: Just read that his post says they're blinkers... I could have sworn they were reflectors. I remember about guys painting them to match their truck paint.

EDIT: Just read that his post says they're blinkers... I could have sworn they were reflectors. I remember about guys painting them to match their truck paint.

You are correct. These are stock turn signals. The turn signal are on the mirror glass side. Not the added LED turn signals in the front- side reflectors but could be added.

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru

The yellow lamps are reflectors, the turn signal lenses light up in sequential order, similar to what 1960's Bird and Cougar rear turn signals did.

If y'all don't have power/heated folding mirrors, y'all are gonna need the switch and wiring.

On my 2011 Lariat, the mirror caps match the Oxford White paint.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts