Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

flyers for car shows

Hi,

I was talking to Ryan about this on MSN, but I wanted to put it in writing.

The summer car show season is fast arriving. I hope to attend a few if my dialysis schedule will permit. We need a flyer (maybe pdf?) about the site that we can download and print out to take with us. Then any ford trucks that have the windows open, we just drop one on the seat (common practice with show cars).

I have seen people do the windshield wiper thing and that causes problems. People get upset about somone touching their car and usually the flyers just end up on the groud as trash (I.E. Illegally littering with our name and address on it).

For example, if some us attend the "Ozarks Run" there is approximately 80 old trucks right there. I can't print the many myself at once, but maybe some others will attend and share the printing.

Just posting stuff as I think of it. I was talking to Ryan and it just popped out. I remember our club dropping flyers in at a show a long time ago. I see clubs doing that sometimes. Never saw a website, but why not...its sort of a club.

On another site...they had a business card you could add your login to, print on business card stock, and hand out. That might work for some people too. I have business cards I have to carry now, so I probably wouldn't do that very often.

EDIT: Or even better...you (the management) could have them professionally printed and ship a batch to anyone going to a car show.:rolling laugh: I had to say it. :rofl:

Last edited:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
EDIT: Or even better...you (the management) could have them professionally printed and ship a batch to anyone going to a car show.:rolling laugh: I had to say it. :rofl:
Or a member with printing connections could do that as well. Hmmmm, who might have printing connections. Let's see, restaurants have menus that need printed. And then there's the companies that rent things out like ParaSail Rides and Wave Runners and have contracts that get printed. Hmmmm, anyone know anyone? Bueller . . . Bueller . . . Bueller. :cooldude:

Ford Truck Articles