Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I got me one too!

well with all the work ive been doing lately the ranger wasnt able to handle it. I love my 07 ranger but it whined about taking the baoat to the ramp, couldnt handle loads of dirt etc. Well i took my daughter to the dealership because her truck (03 escape) was acting up and i got to talking to the salesman and i test drove the 11 F 150 with the ecoboost motor in it. I gotta tell you i loved the truck.. the one i droe was a four door with a real short bed (which is uselss to me) but he got me wheeling and dealing and then he told me that the ecoboost on the 4wd f 150 will get comparable mileage to the 3.0 ranger. So after alot of dickering back and forth i told the guy if he can get me the longbed extended cab in the color i wanted with the options i wanted id buy it. Turns out there are no long bed extended cabs with the ecoboost around ( 8 ft bed) but he was able to find me one with a 6.5 foot bed. We talked a while longer... and we struck a deal on the 6.5 foot bed one.. dark blue ecoboost 4X4 with sync , electric everything , bedliner, pinstripe chrome package and running boards for $34K with my trade of 10K and financing on the rest, so today i picked her up and drove her home..
Pics will follow when its light out.. all i can say is dang i love this truck!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Jealous! Enjoy your truck!

Ryan

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Woohoo! I've got my eyes on an EB - coming soon. :D

Waiting on pics!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts