Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Help with vanity plate names.

Vanity License plate for my new 1970 Bumpside!

• Total voters

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
All of my vehicles have vanity plates and I need help to pick one for the newest member of the family.

1970 f250: ???????

Last edited by a moderator:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
These are all available in Maine by the way....only in Maine, eh?

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I like paid for best

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
why would you post your license plates on a public forum?

I don't think there's any danger in posting them on a close knit website like this, besides none of them are yours yet... and you don't have to tell us which one you end up choosing if you don't want to!

I like "paid for" too, it just makes sense with these old trucks and the cost of the new ones.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I picked the first one.

Is there a danger to doing so?

I never understood what the deal with that was either. How's it any different than the thousands of folks you pass every day? Or the hundreds of folks that walk by your rig in the WalMart parking lot? If someone really wants to track you down and kill you, or steal you're stuff, I'm sure they'd do it anyway.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I picked the first one.

I never understood what the deal with that was either. How's it any different than the thousands of folks you pass every day? Or the hundreds of folks that walk by your rig in the WalMart parking lot? If someone really wants to track you down and kill you, or steal you're stuff, I'm sure they'd do it anyway.

I thought the same thing. :suspicious:

Thanks bro...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
There is...

But then again your on the internet.
I can find out where you live via your i.p. address so just being on the internet your basically screwed...

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Well I emailed one of the admins and asked them to remove this as I got nervous, but guess they won't address or honor it....any suggestions fellas, or just leave it? Thanks, I think....:headbang:

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
The "PAID FOR" is pretty cool....and makes sense with all these financed new rigs these days.....this is great....appreciate everyone's votes....will take a picture of the plate and post it.

Well I emailed one of the admins and asked them to remove this as I got nervous, but guess they won't address or honor it....any suggestions fellas, or just leave it? Thanks, I think....:headbang:

I wouldn't sweat it..

The "PAID FOR" is pretty cool....and makes sense with all these financed new rigs these days.....this is great....appreciate everyone's votes....will take a picture of the plate and post it.

Cool, that was my vote as well..

I need to get me one of these...

27096123v6_240x240_Front.jpg

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I wouldn't sweat it..

Cool, that was my vote as well..

I need to get me one of these...

27096123v6_240x240_Front.jpg

Thanks!

I love that sticker....

none of the above listed for me.

I like to be creative when it comes to License plates.

How about.... GNISROH (Horsing around) ?

PITRPATR (Pitter Patter)

NONAME

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How's this one...taxbreak. It's kind of a double entendre. The truck is your break away from taxes...and your services can lead to client tax breaks..sorta. I think the other references to taxes kinda make you sound like an IRS man.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
How's this one...taxbreak. It's kind of a double entendre. The truck is your break away from taxes...and your services can lead to client tax breaks..sorta. I think the other references to taxes kinda make you sound like an IRS man.

Yeah.....I was trying to stay away from being associated with the IRS and being the good guy. So, I hear ya...this is good Ben...cool.

I wouldn't worry about posting your plate on here, very few people would screw around with anyone who would drive a truck as tough as your '70 anyway. One look at your truck and they will probably go look for a toyota driver to rob!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I wouldn't worry about posting your plate on here, very few people would screw around with anyone who would drive a truck as tough as your '70 anyway. One look at your truck and they will probably go look for a toyota driver to rob!

Hahahahahahaha.....:rolling laugh:

I think you're right!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts