Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

center caps

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
been trying to find the ford stainless steel center caps that had the crown design in the middle. have them on the truck, but would like to replace with new ones that are not dented and faded.
Are these hubcaps for the '83 F250 pictured in your photo gallery? If so, they are not the original to the truck, were offered on 1968/77's.

C8UZ-1130-B .. Hubcap-11 3/4" diameter-Stainless & Black / Obsolete

Original applications: 1968/77 F250 / 1969/74 E300 / 1975/77 E250 (E = Econoline).

There is an E100/150/200 & F100/150 version (15" wheels), another for E350's & F350's. The E350/F350's are the same diameter, will fit, but are deeper to clear the Dana 70's rear axle hub.

Besides stainless, tu-tone black/argent painted versions were offered for all the above. These painted hubcaps were only used on the el cheapo models.

Note: Please, when asking questions, list all the pertinent info: Year, Series, Model (engine/trans and etc if applicable). Some people will not think to look at gallery pics.

And, when asking for parts (new/used and etc), also list what city/state you live in. There may be a source nearby that has what you're lookin' for.

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Those are pre 77 hub caps
Pre 1978 hubcaps, cuz I looked in the '64/72 & '73/79 truck parts catalogs to see how many years they were used. I knew the part number from the get-go.

These 16" stainless hubcaps can be hard to find in nice condition. No one reproduces them, no FoMoCo Dealer or obsolete parts vendor has any NOS.

Last edited:
Pre 1978 hubcaps, cuz I looked in the '64/72 & '73/79 truck parts catalogs to see how many years they were used. I knew the part number from the get-go.

These 16" stainless hubcaps can be hard to find in nice condition. No one reproduces them, no FoMoCo Dealer or obsolete parts vendor has any NOS.

I missed it by 1 year. It's funny how the 78 brochure has those same caps in the picture of the supercab, but they didn't offer them.

In fact the 77 brochure has the exact same supercab picture. So FORD couldn't spring for one new picture.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts