Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

web based training....my brain hurts

blacksnapon

Staff member
I have been catching up on my electronics certifications. It is a moving target! You finish everything, and a few months later, you have 3 more to do! I've finished my pats key, and my air bag, still got navigation, and sync. Oh goody!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
That is one reason I could never make it as a tech. Good luck Vince!

Heck, I'm still working on my brother's TAXES for last year.... I'd never catch up to that!

heck, if ya want it to hurt WORSE, nose around in the "Redneck Operative" thread, lol.

blacksnapon

Staff member
try this one-its entertainment and navigation

What functions does the ACP network provide for cell phone operation?

Wake up power for the modules

Play back cell phone audio through speakers

Handset diagnostics

None of the above

What functions does the ACP network provide for cell phone operation?

Wake up power for the modules

Play back cell phone audio through speakers

Handset diagnostics

None of the above

No clue. What is the voice recorder thing in my sun visor for?

Umm...for my boss to play with (nearly 3 years ago) when we were on a trip to a different college in Southern Ar?

None of the above.

ACP is also known as a "hunt" system... say you may be at one of 5 different phone numbers at any given time, like your home, cell, shop, girlfriend's, etc...
The acp system "hunts you down", so to speak, by systematically dialing those numbers until you are reached.

blacksnapon

Staff member
None of the above.

ACP is also known as a "hunt" system... say you may be at one of 5 different phone numbers at any given time, like your home, cell, shop, girlfriend's, etc...
The acp system "hunts you down", so to speak, by systematically dialing those numbers until you are reached.
ACP is "audio corporate protocol" If thats any hint.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I have been catching up on my electronics certifications. It is a moving target! You finish everything, and a few months later, you have 3 more to do! I've finished my pats key, and my air bag, still got navigation, and sync. Oh goody!

One word, my freind: Scotch :D

Gunner

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Oh man... I hate that kind of crap. We get the same thing at GE called "My Learning." It's probably a hell of a lot less interesting, but comes in a much lower frequency than you're getting.

Ryan

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Its Automatic Colt Pistol. At least that is what you might want to shoot it with. :D

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Aardvark Colony Project :D

Gunner

Ant Colony Proletariat... in defense of said aardvarks!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts