Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Best Burger EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Let me start by saying burgers have been my favorite food since I've been able to eat solid food, I'm quite the connoisseur, to be quite honest. I've eaten at several of the 'gotta eat at' burger joints east of the MS. I probably down 10-15 burgers a week. Well, on my trip to the Biltmore, I found the hands down best burger you will ever eat. The place is called Burgermeister's, here's the link:

http://www.burgermeisters.com/

I'm usually a condiment dunker, and usually throw some toppings on like bacon and pickles, sometimes some lettuce, etc. but this burger was soooooooo amazing, it didn't need anything. I actually ate half of it with nothing on it at all...then I started experimenting with some of their sauces...purely magnificent. Bailee, who doesn't even like burgers, called it a culinary orgasm. I actually ate there 3 times over the course of 24 hours. So to any of you ever in the Asheville area, you won't be disappointed.

The place is pretty liberal and not in the best part of town though...but it's Asheville, it's filled with hippies, so not that dangerous. The owner said they have only been open 8 years and won WNC burger of the year the last 5 years. The place is amazing, I'd advise everyone to go.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts