Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lake Regional Meet

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
SUNDAY JANUARY 28th, 2007
Applebee's
380 S Jefferson
Lebanon, MO 65536

11:30AM - ?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
This meeting is mandatory for anyone who has registered.

Sorry, I'm full of :bs: tonight.

Who's all going? Todd, Terry, Meg...?

Ryan

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Well, ya'll missed out!! I BOUGHT lunch for everyone!! Ok, so Vince didn't eat and Meg eats like a girl and Terry, well, he didn't even have a beer? I know, wtf?? Guess it was something to do with driving 3 hours, but I don't know.

I also gave everyone some cookies!! They got Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip.

So, again, YA'LL MISSED OUT!! Losers!!!! kissbutt

Vince, it was an honor to finally get to meet you. So, what did you really think of my baby? Now that you're not shivering and your teeth aren't chattering. bow

Terry, once again, thanx for joining us! You're a heck of a guy and I do enjoy your company! :beer:

Meg, well what can I say. You're real and cute! Guess that makes you real cute. lol I'm glad I did finally get to meet you before you went back to Phoenix. We gotta know though, what's real on your MySpace page?? :rofl:

Again, thanx for coming out guys. Hopefully the meets will continue to get bigger!

tcbofade

Charter Member
You be nice, Rattle Can, or I'll leave you two (you and Meg) alone at our next KC gtg....and we all know what she thinks of you...;)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
You be nice, Rattle Can, or I'll leave you two (you and Meg) alone at our next KC gtg....and we all know what she thinks of you...;)
So, ah, what'd she think of me? :cooldude: She like my cookies? Alot? Enough to . . . well. Nuf said. :rofl:

Yeah, she liked you so much she had to go to Sedalia and see her BoyToy to get over you...

And to think I just gave you rep points. Hey Rattlecan, how do I take those back?? :D

Ahh...go ahead. I have the huge total of 10 (I think) on the other site after what....a year and half? How many to I need to get a free anything from that site? not caring

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts