Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gotta sell this project

I listed my project on Craigs List today. It has to go as I have too many projects unfinished that have a higher prioity;

norfolk craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4 Project - $2000 (VB 23452)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-01-12, 2:48PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 Ford Expedition 4X4 Project $2000.00

90% finished with a 4.6 DOHC engine from a 98 Lincoln Mark VIII
This was a “Take Out” engine that I bought from a dealership in Miami with less than 1,000 miles on it.
Very nice Black body and Camel interior.
Great transmission and transfercase.
Excellent tires all the way around.

The engine is in the truck and the new owner only has to finish bolting it in and wire it up.
The exhaust has to be done by an experienced pro or a muffler shop.
It has a pair of good manifolds that go with it and they should work fine.

I have a clear title in hand and am ready to sell as I have too many projects that need finishing.
No Trades will be considered, I have way more money in this project than I’m asking for but it has to go.

Pics are available by email

Contact Mel at 757.593.2105 or email to; [email protected]

Last edited:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Good luck with the sale, I would love to have something like that. Makes me miss my Mark VIII. Got any Pictures?

Sorry for the delay.Here's some pics.

Sorry, I'm not smart enough to post pics. Send me a email address and I'll send pics to those that ask for them.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts