Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Check this one out!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Doesn't sound bad at all- especially for the money.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I would buy it if I had the money. Looks nice.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
These are my next favorite generation to the dents!!! This one is nice for the price.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn...if it were closer, I'd seriously consider buying that. At that price though, I'm willing to bet they're underplaying what's really going on with that engine. But I've seen worse go for more.

Damn...if it were closer, I'd seriously consider buying that. At that price though, I'm willing to bet they're underplaying what's really going on with that engine. But I've seen worse go for more.

I rather rebuild a motor then do body work. My brother had one of these with a 453T turbo diesel out of a bus in it, it was awesome! 22 MPG and could pull a house. The only bad thing was no power steering or power brakes. I love the looks of these trucks.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

I thought the same exact thing.... smilieIagree smiliewhathesaid

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts