Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bronco's advertised for sale

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Last I heard, he sold the truck and bought a jeep... but still doesn't explain where he disappeared to

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Last I heard, he sold the truck and bought a jeep... but still doesn't explain where he disappeared to
Last I heard, he bought the Jeep but never sold the truck. I just sent him a text message asking if he's too good for the forum now... We'll see what he says (if anything).

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Pretty sure he sold it right after he bought the Jeep, and took a vacation. But I could be wrong..

Proeliator

Pacific Northwest Chapter member
Good lord, I don't have much use for second generation broncos in general; but that paint scheme is atrocious :suspicious:

Nothing more than a $500.00 parts Bronco.

That color combo, regardless of whether anyone LIKES it or not, was a rare one and actually would be worth keeping intact if only for the fact that it makes that particular Bronco unique and considerably rare. Wish I had room for it. As an example of automotive history and American car culture from that era, it is a very cool find!

That color combo, regardless of whether anyone LIKES it or not, was a rare one and actually would be worth keeping intact if only for the fact that it makes that particular Bronco unique and considerably rare. Wish I had room for it. As an example of automotive history and American car culture from that era, it is a very cool find!

Considering I paid 6K less for one with 20K less miles with a pretty common color scheme that I considered one of the best (Though I might be a bit biased ;))

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts