Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I made it!!

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Wow... took me only ten years, but I made it.
Finally broke 100 posts. Sigh.

I don't post on half the forums I used to... no offense meant to anyone here. That "official grouch" on my sig, means what it says. After a year of being unemployed, there's just been too much time that it's best I stay away from most places where I gotta talk to anyone.

At least I was able to start caterwaulling again a month ago, but even at that... I'm still not up to par. Seen a shrink the other day, in my disability trials. Her diagnosis didn't much help either. Might help disability, but that ain't why I filed.

Anyway... glad to still be around and kickin'...regardless.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey Dick, I'm Chris. Glad to see that you came back and congrats on the 100 posts :D Chin up brother, you're amongst friends YelloThumbUp

Fellro

Staff member
Thing to remember about the disability visits, they want it to seem like you haven't a prayer. Seems the whole system is set up to try to get you to give it up. Have you contacted any of your senators or representatives yet? It seems that when you get them involved, things move a little better. Even better when they are on the Social Security committee... but that was suggested by my lawyer, to get them involved, as it usually helps.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Dick, congrats on the 100 posts. Like the others said, you're among friends here. It's our job to put up with you when you're grouchy. YelloThumbUp

Last edited:

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Yep your amongst friends here Dick.

If your feeling particularly grumpy one day just throw a few barbs O'BrokenRattle's way. He might ban you but it will only be temporary, ask Carl, He's been banned more times then Clinton has told the truth.:rofl:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Yep your amongst friends here Dick.

If your feeling particularly grumpy one day just throw a few barbs O'BrokenRattle's way. He might ban you but it will only be temporary, ask Carl, He's been banned more times then Clinton has told the truth.:rofl:
So that makes what... One time? Two times? :rofl:

Greywolf

Harder yet when you haven't got enough to meet bills and still eat - much less fix a dang truck.

I know where Dick is coming from.

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Damn wofie. I gotta start posting more. Yer gonna be ahead of me in a week.

Oh.. and thanks guys, for your support and FRIENDSHIP. Lotta folks don't understand internet friendships..but that's only cuz they ain't tried.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts