Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Allow myself to introduce....myself

F150

easy
Someone posted a link to this site at a Mustang site I frequent. I lurked here a couple weeks, and there seems like a decent bunch of people on board. I see there's a regular on here from my neck of the woods (upstate NY). And the techs seem pretty quick to respond with everyone's questions(and are quite knowledgeable I might add). :blah: . And here's a pic of the driveway, to be sure I qualify for the site:
193911.jpg

The '05 Supercrew is the son's (holding it while he's over in the sandpit USMC). And of course the Escape is the little woman's.

welcome 150. i'm the upstater you refer to. i'm not as big an idiot as the Mo.(s) would have you believe. nice rides. the drvway reminds me of Edinburg NY.
Bless you sons service and your sacrifice for supporting him. you'll find no "bashers" here.

F150

easy
Thanks lenny1. He's actually getting out real soon. Doesn't seem like 5 years already. I'm in what we call central NY. Right smack dab in the middle of the state. Grew up on the east shore of Oneida lake. And I hope you can tell by my original and colorful username that I don't take myself too seriously, so flame away:nana: .

know central well(fairly). i split time between fulton and montgomery co's. Adirondack park. my sis used to live in Hannible,<sp just outside of Fulton NY.
if you ever get out this way shoot me a pm. have a beer.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
F150 welcome toe the site, we are a good bunch and whatever people belive about lennycarl is just from what he brings on himself! LOL Nice rides and your son is a hero in my book...I have a friend in South Korea in the USAF right now. I don't get to watch his car but we do have his cat right now!LOL

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
carl, you can start the new york chapter now. :p

Welcome F150. Thrilled to see you here! It's always nice to see a new face. Just ignore the wackos like MrFixIt or 6L NoPwr and you'll be just fine.

Ryan

carl, you can start the new york chapter now. :p Ryan
that wouldn't be fair to the forum. 150 and i would out IQ you all(that's how it works in the peoples republic of NY) and become the brunt of PM's that Tony would be sneaking us. we don't have the storage.:slap:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
that wouldn't be fair to the forum. 150 and i would out IQ you all(that's how it works in the peoples republic of NY) and become the brunt of PM's that Tony would be sneaking us. we don't have the storage.:slap:
Hey Carl, would it help out MO at all to know my parents are from Dunkirk and Fredonia areas? YelloThumbUp So, I'm not as think as you dumb I am!

my brother went to school in Ferdonia. 6yrs and not enough credits for a basket weaving degree...but
hey homie

the Muffalo end of the state is the armpit of NY. i don't blame them for leaving. hell the illegals are leaving Mexico.
:nana:

That you don't have the storage is correct... mentally, anyway.
IQ stands for "Intelligence quotient", NOT "I'm Queer".
You guys are the ones who harbor Billary. That's enough to show you how tolerant WE are.

Welcome, F150! We're all one big happy family... plus Todd... so enjoy!

Someone posted a link to this site at a Mustang site I frequent. I lurked here a couple weeks, and there seems like a decent bunch of people on board. I see there's a regular on here from my neck of the woods (upstate NY). And the techs seem pretty quick to respond with everyone's questions(and are quite knowledgeable I might add). :blah: . And here's a pic of the driveway, to be sure I qualify for the site:
193911.jpg

The '05 Supercrew is the son's (holding it while he's over in the sandpit USMC). And of course the Escape is the little woman's.

:wavey: Welcome to the site, quite a nice looking driveway ya got there YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Welcome to the site brother. I'm sorry you live in the same state as Carl, he's giving you a bad name to being with :p :D

Welcome to the site brother. I'm sorry you live in the same state as Carl, he's giving you a bad name to being with :p :D
dink. See what i mean 150:slap:

F150

easy
Nope...all of those are way too new. You must own a 56 (or older) to join this site. :rofl:

Just kidding. Welcome aboard. YelloThumbUp

Dude, I wish. Stopped and looked at a 1962 and the little woman actually spoke up and said I had to lose the 'Stang to make room in the garage, as no way her car was outside for the winter..... Besides, it was like $9500!!!! And I'm not really ready to give up the '87GT.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

Ah emm... See sig.

◢ 1995 F150 Centurion Crew Cab Short Bed ◣
◘ 5.8L & E4OD w/ 102k miles ◘ 4WD w/ 4" Pro Comp Lift & 33's on 15" AWC Wheels ◘
◘ RS9000X shocks ◘ 4.10 Trac-Lok ◘ Warn Premium Manual Hubs ◘ K&N FIPK ◘
◘ Jones Performance Exhaust ◘ Electric Taurus Fan ◘

HUH?

Dude, I wish. Stopped and looked at a 1962 and the little woman actually spoke up and said I had to lose the 'Stang to make room in the garage, as no way her car was outside for the winter..... Besides, it was like $9500!!!! And I'm not really ready to give up the '87GT.

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

Must have been a NICE 62 for that price. LOL

Glad to have you aboard. Lots of good people and information floating around here.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts