Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I lost my dash and my power windows and my radio and and and???

I have an 02 F350 7.3 diesel. The other night I went off and left the key on, so I charge the batteries and start the truck. Only problem is nothing in the dash works no tach, fuel gauge, odometer, temp, volts, also no radio, dome lights, that annoying dinger from the door or power windows. What I do have on the dash are all the lights that normally show up when you first turn the key on but they won't go out even after the truck starts. Oh also the glow plug circut is not working so it starts, well lets just say it finally starts.

I am wondering if there is a relay or selonoid that might have either stuck or burnt out but not sure where to look local dealer wont even discuss wiring problems with someone not ASE certified.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!!!

I have checked all fuses and swapped relays around but no positive results. Also checked both relays on the glow plug circuit and they are fine just no power to activate them. Every relay and selonoid I have checked seem OK just no power at them. Was also wondering if it had a low voltage cut out. That might explain all problems if it didn't reset, but I don,t know if it even has one.

A_G

wuh?
Tulsa, Ok
if ford still did the little fusable link behind the cluster...i would check there, but im sure if thye still did that in 02

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts