Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Three New pics..."Rain Clean"

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
This may be a shocker to ya'll, but i havn't washed the truck in two weeks until yesterday!! No use in really washing it during the workweek because the Granite Quarry just gets it dirty agaon with all the granite dust. So i usually wash it on my y weekends and it rained last weekend. I finally washe dit yesterday because I could not stand to look at it any longer dirty! I knoew it was going to rain, but this had to be done. as soon as I got done, it poured on it, but she looked good in the rain!

My favorite:

rainclean001.jpg

rainclean002.jpg

rainclean006.jpg

Nothing has changed on the truck as of late other than my missing toolbox and front license plate. The toolbox is awaiting a good polishing and cleaning. The beach trip got sand and salt in the hinge and it kinda stinks from wet trunks and stuff sitting in it. I do have a mustang dome light on its way thanks to BryFin. putting that in soon!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What...no dirty pics?

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
WHAT!! no bed removal this month ? .

smilietease

HAHA! that was a one time thing because of the mud..lol. no need to when i keep it this clean

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
WHAT!! no bed removal this month ? .

smilietease

Yeah I thought we were going to get to see the whole body off the frame this time [confused]

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts