Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Part Number?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Bill,or Dennis,whoever can help,I have a question.I picked up a piece of trim for my truck today,that goes on the door panel.It's definitely factory trim,as it shows up in my brochure.But,I suspect it's a 1 year only thing,so I want to find out some info on it.However,there is no part number anywhere.How do I go about obtaining one?Would there even be a number for something like this?It's an aluminum piece,wrapped in Vinyl.It's the blue thing in the Picture.There's one on each door panel.This piece was from a 1980 F150 Ranger Lariat,if it helps.Thanks in advance.

picture001ta.jpg

E1TZ-1023942 (R) BLUE
E1TZ-1023943 (L) Blue

That number may be wrong

I check the exploded diagram again and it shows a different part of the door

Last edited:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Part number help!

Hopefully Bill or Dennis will see this.

I just figured out that the Ranger Lariat nameplates on the 80-81 F-Series radio bezels can be removed from the bezel. Since DC carries the XL and XLT name plates, I was wondering if maybe a Ford dealer or Green Sales has some Ranger Lariat name plates. But I can't search the Green Sales site without a part number. A listing of who has them would suffice too. It's a long shot, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Here's a refresher pic of the name plate in question... I need a part number for the name plate, or the bezel. I greatly appreciate any info you guys can get for me.

wmdsc01400.jpg

E0tz-100460-b

Thanks Again Bill

Good thing you show up here occasionally.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Thanks Again Bill

Good thing you show up here occasionally.
If I skip a coupla weeks, I have more to do. If I show up every day, I can read thru the threads in an hour...or less.

Just imagine what would occur if we started our own website.

True, I am still doing research on a host and program.

We don't need VBulletin for questions and answers

If we had forums then we would.

that and DC are the only programs I know how to administrate

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts