Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Guess we gotta stir it up a little

blacksnapon

Staff member
Technician A says a front end vibration means there is an alignment issue, technician B says alignment wont cause a vibration. Who's right? Technician A..........Technician B..........Neither.........Both

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Alignment could cause vibration, but bad alignment doesn't necessarily MEAN that it's out of alignment. Also a bad alignment may produce even less vibration that normal if it's not toed out and perfectly straight. Just my thoughts...

Ryan

Alignment could cause vibration, but bad alignment doesn't necessarily MEAN that it's out of alignment. Also a bad alignment may produce even less vibration that normal if it's not toed out and perfectly straight. Just my thoughts...

Ryan
1 of us is drunk....either i read this correctly and your drunk or i misread it and i'm drunk.[confused]

i'm still shutting up..:violin:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Bad alignment can definitely cause vibrations, mostly felt in the steering more than under your ass though.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Bad alignment can cause the front end to shimmy or vibrate, generally caused by the caster angle being incorrect.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
All I know is, if it shakes and shouldn't, DUCT TAPE IT!! :rofl:

much like ryan and tony after sex...duct tape the convulsions. it's just not pretty.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts