Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

WOW How many of these threads do I have on here?!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Got the truck to fire off tonight! Not really a big deal to most but I have been fighting with this for over a week now and guess what, it was something SUPER simple!

BLOWIN white smoke out like its going outta style but I think it is clearing the old oil and fuel outta the exhaust from when I blew it. I have a few things to address like the starter and the intake but at least I am at the point of getting DAMN close to driving her again.

Oh and I was worried about MY build of the engine but she is pulling down 24 cranking lbs of oil pressure and as soon as it fires I am getting at least 60 #'s of running pressure!
smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I know

"Wheres the vid? Wheres the pics?"

They will come, it is dark and I wanted to let the battery charge tonight so I can work with her tomorrow!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Come work on mine next.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
You have NO idea how much better of a mood I am in right noe! LOL

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Ok the Vid will be on in the morning, barring any busy time at work. My phone hookup is there and that is what i took the vid on since the wife has the camera.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Oh and BTW Goosey. I replaced my starter WITH a 20 Min trip to the parts store in 30 Mins!!!!!! HAHA Told you I shoulda just come over!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
NAH you only need 2!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Nope just doing a little weight reduction! LOL

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts