Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Scrumptious

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
warningsign2.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I HAVE NEVER SMOKED POT IN MY LIFE!!

I guarantee almost every one of you guys on this forum has at least tried it once. Which makes you all MUCH BIGGER hippies than I.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I HAVE NEVER SMOKED POT IN MY LIFE!!

Notice he never said nothin' about eatin' it in a brownie....:rofl:

Just kidding, Chris.

This reminds me of a funny story, though- a buddy of mine went to Wendy's for a frosty one day last year, and as those things go in dorms during finals week, three other people asked him to pick them up one, too. So he had four in a cardboard tray in his car. Took a corner on campus a little too fast, and they started to tip. When he reached over to straighten them, he swerved a little, and a campus cop pulled him over, just to make sure he wasn't drunk. When the cop walked up beside the door, he saw the Frostys and said to my friend, "Got the munchies tonight, son?"'hah'

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I guarantee almost every one of you guys on this forum has at least tried it once. Which makes you all MUCH BIGGER hippies than I.
I'm proud to say I never have. The only thing I've ever tried is alcohol and that's when I found out I'm alergic to it.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts