Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

So you think you're mechanically inclined?

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
That was fun, got an 84. Too late at night to be thinking.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
90, and I botched one because I didn't read the all the answers until I was clicking submit.

Damn college education must be good for something after all... :D

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Flunked with a 62.........but I just got up and am not caffinated to an acceptable level ;)

Gunner

Fellro

Staff member
80 here, forgot the formulas for a few things.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Got an 84 here. Woulda been higher if I'd have thought a bit harder on a couple. But hey, I'm at work, not supposed to be thinking!!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
My problem was that I couldn't read a wiring diagram if you put a gun to my head. DAMN shame they don't show you the ones you missed and the ones you got right.

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Really?? Then why can you and I burn cooking oil in our trucks?? :p

:cooldude:

So THATS why I smelled Chineese and fries after I heard that large explosion.............Hell I thoughts a Jack In The Box blew up! :D

Gunner

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
My problem was that I couldn't read a wiring diagram if you put a gun to my head. DAMN shame they don't show you the ones you missed and the ones you got right.

Gunner
Ah, gunner, they do. There was a button at the top that would let you review the whole test. You could go through to find all the ones you missed and see the correct answer.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
So THATS why I smelled Chineese and fries after I heard that large explosion.............Hell I thoughts a Jack In The Box blew up! :D

Gunner
I only burn it from the mexican places. It's got more kick!! :nana:

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona

Gunner

Actually when you get to the end and get the score you can select to review the test and it will walk you through each question. Click on the magnifying glass to review your test or the paper symbol to print it.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
72% Dag gum and I am putting the motor in my truck! LOL

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts