Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

a few shots around town

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
decided to go to town to get a few shots of the Ranger clean before the rain got here:

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Fantastic photography, dixie_boysles! You and Mikhael (STL) ought to team up. The two of you would make a real photographer duo to be reckoned with!

Some day I will get to see your town when I become a N.C. resident in a couple of years.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Mmmmmm...poser shot, I can't get enough of them. Very nice work. I'll have to meet up with you and see if you can't snag some shots of my rigs.

Some day I will get to see your town when I become a N.C. resident in a couple of years.

Wait...what...seriously?

Awesome pics! The town looks nice, TOO!
Oddly enough, in Carthage, MO we have an area that's a dead ringer for the kid's wear place- The old Key Clothing plant (Key was a popular Overall brand til they moved to Mexico.)

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
thanks ya'll. Yeah all i ever get are poser shots as Im usually by my self..lol I just took these with my simple point and shoot. I'd be dangerous with a DSLR camera...lol.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts