Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

a possible purchase

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
the fan is kinda in the way in the pic i cant tell if theres a pwr steering pump over there and im willing to bet no a/c.....it doesnt sound like a big deal to most people...but i live in texas n its gonna b a hotttt summer

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I see from your username that you live the other side Wichita falls!!!

I hope it's not hot, but.... it's Texas!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dunno about you, but I usually try to avoid ads with spelling and grammar like that, usually a reflection of the incompetence of the owner. Not to mention, he called it a 'short wide'...chevy terminology, gross. Although, the engine bay doesn't look too bad. However, I only see one belt and that's from the alt. I didn't see an a/c box or compressor and the fan was in the way to see if there was a P/S pump that wasn't hooked up.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Dunno about you, but I usually try to avoid ads with spelling and grammar like that, usually a reflection of the incompetence of the owner.

I've known some great mechanics who were nearly illiterate.

And plenty of people with graduate degrees who can barely drive their cars, let alone fix them.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've known some great mechanics who were nearly illiterate.

And plenty of people with graduate degrees who can barely drive their cars, let alone fix them.

I get that...just playing the odds. Spelling phenetically is one thing, not coming anywhere near the word is another. It may burn me some day and miss out on a great deal, but it will probably save me a lot more head aches and wasted time.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
well...truck was sold im runnin outa luck all the vehicles catchin my eye r sellin before i get my insurance check....i found an early bronco (i posted a thread showin pics in the early bronco section) and I HOPE THAT PANS OUT WELL!!!! I REEEEEELY WANT IT!!!! i hope it aint eatn alive w rust n i hope the hardtop seals watertight

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts