Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hey all

Time Warner allowed me back on for the weekend. Awfull "white" of them.
Thanks to Ryan, Bob. Scott, Todd and Frank(tewferford) I am close. I just need to pay off the month of Oct. It's close, thanks to you all.
Pam.....(Scotts' wife) made me cry like a baby. What that lady wrote was a hand that reached into my heart. She doesn't know me from a bag of a-holes.
It's a letter i'll keep forever.
I'll be back full time by next week.
What you people did, and Frank(tewfer), would stop a hard ass in his tracks.
You all stopped me.
Ryan..... I can't thank you enough. Bob, Scott, Todd, Ryan, I will be sending payments. It won't be alot at any time, and it'll take me months to pay everyone back, but I will.
What you all did was make me realize that "family" "friends" can be hundreds of miles away. And even live in Mo.:beer: .
There is no way i can thank you all as you deserve. I ask that you all know that I consider you family and Friends. If anyone comes through NY and doesn't come here........ :hammer:
There is no way to say i love you all with out sounding like a sissy. Ok I'm a sissy. You all are family.!!!!!

Last edited:

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Good to see you back Carl!!!!!

And Carl, my check to you was a gift, I DO NOT want to be paid back!!

Last edited:
Well...i just thought of something..... my being back is Ryans' fault. And Bob, Scott, Todd, and Pam... so when people want to kill me or R banning me, crap happens.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Glad to see you back Carl.

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I'm back because of 'friends". People I'll owe a debt to Forever.

Just remember it is better to "owe" it to them than "cheat" them out of it.:beer:

Friends are great, if they have nothing bad to say about you, then they say nothing at all.

I figure if i "cheat" 'em long enough...Ryan will stalk me and steal my dog. Then he needs to feed the lard ass. That alone is a reason to send food stamps......Just Kidding

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
I figure if i "cheat" 'em long enough...Ryan will stalk me and steal my dog. Then he needs to feed the lard ass. That alone is a reason to send food stamps......Just Kidding

ROFLMA :rofl:

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
DAMN good to see you back, Carl YelloThumbUp

Gunner

Thanks Gunner. It feels good to be back like you don't know!!!!!

thanks Chris.... Keep in mind my return is almost all Ryans fault. all of the people that helped got my info from him. i'd ban him!!!!!

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Welcome back Carl! I've been trying to keep these guys prepared for you, but it's not an easy task. :D

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Missed ya you old fart!! And please, that was a gift to a friend!! I don't expect anything back except callin' Sassy off and given me a coke if I ever get up that way to actually meet you!!

Tony it's not easy...... but i think you probably handled it. Pig banging....terrorist type wingnut

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
Ahh. It feels like home again. The cold war is over and we let commie Carl communicate with us. :nana:

Cold war is NO way over...... not until all the commies are eating dog crap.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts