Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New Dual Exhaust on the bronk.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
So I got tired of smelling and hearing my old dual setup outside my doors. So I ordered a Dynomax dual kit for trucks/bronks. Well it was the most poorly designed system I have ever seen. So I ended up changing most of it, so it was the way I wanted it. The lift side pipe came out to the right side of the frame and was supposed to run down the side of the frame then back under to the inside, make it just run parellel to the other pipe. Then That side tailpipe was supposed to run under the right side tailpipe, made it run next to it so it didnt look wierd out the back. The mufflers I put side by side next to the tcast, no it doesnt hit the frame or the skid plate. Sounds awesome, required more work then I wanted to do. Mufflers are Thrush Welded. Also welding the tips on a peice on weld, went through my pants, and boxers to the family jewels, HOTTTTTTT.

Pics and Sound Clip.
1st set of tips
IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

Set of tips from old exhaust, had to cut off lol.
IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

SOUND

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Yea sounds better in person. Camera sucks. Sounds awesome tho for little 302HO haha.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts