Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

i dont know what happened

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i was getting some where between 350-400 miles per tank and then i went and changed my oil tranny fluid and filter cleaned my intake filter and changed the fuel filter and drained it to make sure no water.and i cant get anmore then 275 on a tank. any guesses to what happened?

blacksnapon

Staff member
i was getting some where between 350-400 miles per tank and then i went and changed my oil tranny fluid and filter cleaned my intake filter and changed the fuel filter and drained it to make sure no water.and i cant get anmore then 275 on a tank. any guesses to what happened?
You might try changing your fueling station (may have gotten in a load of sub-standard fuel).

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
i only use two different stations in the town i live in. and i have run a couple of tanks in it since the change of fluids and suck

godblessmud

CHECKERS OR WRECKERS
Moscow, ID
Ive noticed major drop in mpg and power loss when stations here switched to winter blend.. Its bad enough that i have to burn low sulfur **** with a possible slight bio blend..now this

Back in WA at the co-op i worked at we have real bio-free mid sulfur diesel that doesnt chang year round because of the racks it comes out of

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Bio can play hell on factory hoses and whatnot.....I agree with the winterized fuel concept. I need to check and see the price difference at the local fuel place (no not service station).

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts