Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

come on beach!!

blacksnapon

Staff member
anyone know the part numbers for international filters for the 6.0?
You can almost hear the pitter patter of little beachbum feets, running to the computer!

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
Bowtie, in a pinch, walk in and play dumb. Tell them you have a truck with the VT 275 in it and you need a set of fuel filters. They will get it right every time. P.N.'s sometimes confuse them. And don't ever tell them its going in a Ford pickup or they wil be severly lost, or loose interest in the sale.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Bowtie, in a pinch, walk in and play dumb. Tell them you have a truck with the VT 275 in it and you need a set of fuel filters. They will get it right every time. P.N.'s sometimes confuse them. And don't ever tell them its going in a Ford pickup or they wil be severly lost, or loose interest in the sale.
Agreed, this is what my brother does with his 7.3L PSD, just acts like he's a truck driver. Also does this on the CB when trying to get traffic reports from truckers up the road :D

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Wow... go to my twin boys varsity football game and look at what I miss.

Oh well... looks as though the question posted has been answered.

I buy Motorcraft oil filters (Racor) at Walmart for $19.99/ea and buy my fuel filters at Int'l dealer for $35 or so each. Not sure why, but Racor oil filters at Int'l cost more than the Motorcraft packaged ones at Walmart.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts