Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I am gonna be in so much trouble when this thing gets tuned! I have a base tune on it now just to get it to run! And HOLY ****ING COW!!! I may just stop at 450hp! As soon as I get the intake gaskets fixed I will have a hell of a vid for you all but I want to get it fixed first! I will load one after I get it today!

OMFG I am so excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

radialarm

Clown of Death!
Don't blow a gasket there Champ!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
you have no idea how long i have been waiting brother! i am stoked!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
gruf! Ryan knows already, but....

OK so i decide i can put intake gaskets in cheaper than payin the guy to. So he wanted 400 to install. I thought ok 150 in fuel back and forth worth it to me. SO I get her home go to pull the intake off and BAM didn't have the intercooler line off and snapped my $160 intercooler pump that is going to have to be replaced! so now saving my $250 just cost me 160 plus labor to install. GD it I should have let him do and then I wouldn't be an idiot!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yep you ain't lying

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I missed this!....how many pounds boost are you using?....and which supercharger are you using?..I see the SVT on the housing...do you have a link to Ford Racing?
Very cool project!!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Wow , you got Duncan all stirred up, You can almost see the drool in his typing....:rolling laugh:

Quit spying...:rofl: :rofl: I am wearing a bib just in case!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I missed this!....how many pounds boost are you using?....and which supercharger are you using?..I see the SVT on the housing...do you have a link to Ford Racing?
Very cool project!!

I am using a stock blower from a lightning. The blower gears have been stripped and everything from the TB to the heads has been stage 4 ported and polished. I am looking to pull 12 lbs out of it. We are going to stop the tune at 450 rwhp to save the lower end of the 5.4. I am sure there will be alot of smiliepeelout going on when I get her back on Fri.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I am using a stock blower from a lightning. The blower gears have been stripped and everything from the TB to the heads has been stage 4 ported and polished. I am looking to pull 12 lbs out of it. We are going to stop the tune at 450 rwhp to save the lower end of the 5.4. I am sure there will be alot of smiliepeelout going on when I get her back on Fri.

Sounds great!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts