Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got the Deal of a Lifetime today.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I found out the other day that one of my buddies was parting out a truck with a black interior,so I got ahold of him and worked out a deal for the entire interior.I've wanted a black interior in the F100 as long as I can remember,and I even went out of my way to spray paint my current interior black to have the look.Well,now I have a factory black interior,AND woodgrain dash bezels,another thing i've always wanted.I wasn't able to get the door panels,but I haven't given up hope yet.Here's some pics.I got everything pictured for only $20.

modelsandemblems1401.jpg

modelsandemblems1403.jpg

modelsandemblems1405.jpg

modelsandemblems1406.jpg

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Figured i'd throw these pics in...

This one is from a year and a half ago,when the interior was perfectly clean.

l_8287dba69a405cc7d57bf1d48aed192d.jpg

Here's the gauge cluster....

l_61d9b773f6688a3ef4d19df246fb27b3.jpg

This is the truck I got the interior from....It's an old pic,the truck's in horrible shape now.Luckily the interior was still good.

l_a7286535e25f87e30f3144a88b66141a.jpg

Figured i'd throw these pics in...

This one is from a year and a half ago,when the interior was perfectly clean.

l_8287dba69a405cc7d57bf1d48aed192d.jpg

Here's the gauge cluster....

l_61d9b773f6688a3ef4d19df246fb27b3.jpg

This is the truck I got the interior from....It's an old pic,the truck's in horrible shape now.Luckily the interior was still good.

l_a7286535e25f87e30f3144a88b66141a.jpg
Did that truck have a front end swap?

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Yep it did.The truck is an 82 F250,however a tree fell on it and managed to knock out the bed and the front clip,so an 88 front clip and bed was swapped on before any of my buddies got the truck.Funny thing is,whoever did the swap didn't want the bumpers to come off,as the front bumper guard is welded to the frame,and so is the bumper.It's a real shame,when I pulled out the interior,the truck used to be a nice silver metallic.Oh well,the interior lives on in my truck.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I was out most of the day workin on it.Cold weather isn't gonna stop me from puttin in my dream interior.lol.I got the dash in as well as the extra clock harnesses,and I also swapped my old heater control cables to the new heater control box.Tomorrow i'm gonna put in the back trim pieces,the heater control box,the visors,kick panels,and some other things.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I was out most of the day workin on it.Cold weather isn't gonna stop me from puttin in my dream interior.lol.I got the dash in as well as the extra clock harnesses,and I also swapped my old heater control cables to the new heater control box.Tomorrow i'm gonna put in the back trim pieces,the heater control box,the visors,kick panels,and some other things.

PICS or it didnt happen.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I was out most of the day workin on it.Cold weather isn't gonna stop me from puttin in my dream interior

It'd stop me.

Plastic gets brittle when it gets cold.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Ian,it's only in the 40's down here,and the inside of my truck was about 10 degrees hotter give or take,so it wasn't much of a problem.

Oh, OK.

Somehow I'd been thinking it was down closer to 30. I've torn interiors apart that cold, but you can definitely feel the plastic starting to get stiffer.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Oh, OK.

Somehow I'd been thinking it was down closer to 30. I've torn interiors apart that cold, but you can definitely feel the plastic starting to get stiffer.

Nah,it's not that bad mid-day.I quit at about 6pm though cause that's when it starts gettin cold.Besides,the interior is 28 years old,I made sure I was really careful with it in the first place.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Looks good . There r a few at the u pull it over the hill. tack dash $30-40

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts