Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Cape Girardeau, MO

Stl

M Y K H A E L
Any one from around there? Will be taking my oldest son there Jan 22nd for a WWE RAW show

Maybe some one down there can lead us to some fun things to do for saturday before we come home.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Any one from around there? Will be taking my oldest son there Jan 22nd for a WWE RAW show

Maybe some one down there can lead us to some fun things to do for saturday before we come home.
I'm in waynesville, so I'm no help there. We did however go to elephant rocks park a while back. Thats around there somewhere. Google it for information.

This sound kind of fun:
The Cape River Heritage Museum is not far away, located at the corner of Independence and Frederick Streets. This museum features a number of fascinating permanent exhibits, including a display on the Missouri State Flag, which was designed and created in Cape Girardeau, a "hands on" area regarding life on the Mississippi River, popular with children, and an exhibit focusing on police and fire history which includes a full size working fire engine. Currently, there are also two special exhibits. One features the work of inspirational author Jean Bell Mosley. Over the course of fifty plus years, Mrs. Mosley wrote 5 books and was published in 81 magazines and 17 newspapers. The other special exhibit, "The Great Depression", is a collection of depression era memorabilia. Open Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The cost of admission is only $3.00 for adults and $1.00 for children.

Stl

M Y K H A E L
Okay will check that out

Also any one know if it is truly faster to take I-44 to St. Louis then hit I-55 south instead of taking Highway 60 east from Springfield.

I looked at all the online map websites and they are all different. some say St Louis route is faster by 2 hrs

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts