Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2009-10 Snow Fall totals

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
8 inches or so of snow in my area that fell last night and this morning.

snowfall01.jpg

Not afraid to let my truck do some work out in the snow...

snowblower01.jpg

Last edited:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Roads were good here too. Plows did a good job.

57blueboat

New Jersey Chapter member
My sister just sent me two pictures from the first hours of the storm not sure if she got more from after, I'll add more if I get more. The truck started right up and drove out of the snow bank it was plowed in and is now in the garage for the winter.

Attachments

• Snow truck 1.jpg
  • snow truck 2.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice pics blueboat

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
We got about 12". Got the call in a 4am to go out plowin, put the plow frame on the truck the night before, and tried it all out at 5am lol. Made some good money that day. Here are some pics. Just picked a plow setup up for the bronk so I dont mess my newly redone truck up.
IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

Alotta back roads were crappy till late in the day.

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Thank the Lord it's somewhere else this year. Last year you couldn't even tell the make/model/year of the car in the driveway. Just the white lump on the right.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Lol, we have had rain all day today, and now its flooding bad lol. Want more snow lol.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice truck 95f350. The snow is all washed away from the rain here LOL

lostinfords

I want more snow too!! nice extra cash...
nice pics blue boat...I need a garage like those in the background
28hhrgh.jpg

I guess we got about 20"??...new aerodynamics for the supercab
30rkxnn.jpg

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Nice pics of the snow. I just bought a tractor and a plow off craigslist to help in removing snow for the next storm. I hope I can get the plow to fit the tractor otherwise I will have to get a bigger tractor.

lostinfords

Bigger is better!..my kubota is a 34hp, old but has more power than its newer models w/ the same hp, the hydrostatic drives just don't seem to have the a@% behind them to push while raising and curling the bucket...what are you fitting a plow blade onto a tractor? the backblades work well and pay good ...$100 per hr

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
It's just a little Craftsman lawn tractor that I picked up for $120 and a blade I got for $30.

lostinfords

:)...I too started w/ a craftsman, moved uo to a Bolens..then to a wheel horse and onto a Kubota still have the wheel horse..debating whether or not to sell it, sometimes the smaller ones work better

wait a minute I posted pics of the tractor in the snow:)

a pic to keep you happy... 79 supercab/ kubota in background, escape and 88 f350 4wd mason dump in foreground
125sxs9.jpg

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts