Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

im back guys

Hey guys im back, yall may not remember me but im Mike im 18 now, used to have the black 97 f150 4x4 but had to get rid of that and got real busy with college starting and all and just lost dint have time to work with trucks so kinda forgoot about this site, anyways now im rockin a 96 mustang gt with pi swap, full exhaust and bolt onts, its nice and quick but im itchin for a 4x4 again, lookin soon to trade the stang for a ford 4x4 so illl be back in the game, just figured id stop in and say hey and see whats been going on, im hopin JR and Tony are still around here

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome back. JR has been in and out alot lately...but Tony is still here cluttering up the boards.

Yup well im back, i love my new stang so been on alot of mustang forums but it just isnt the same as my old truck haha

Hey guys im back, yall may not remember me but im Mike im 18 now, used to have the black 97 f150 4x4 but had to get rid of that and got real busy with college starting and all and just lost dint have time to work with trucks so kinda forgoot about this site, anyways now im rockin a 96 mustang gt with pi swap, full exhaust and bolt onts, its nice and quick but im itchin for a 4x4 again, lookin soon to trade the stang for a ford 4x4 so illl be back in the game, just figured id stop in and say hey and see whats been going on, im hopin JR and Tony are still around here

Hey man, you know FTF now has a 'stang section right... smilieFordlogo

haha good ****, yeah i dont have my truck anymore but no worries i still bleed blue, wont ever catch me driving nothing but a ford haha

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
Yea, I'm still here man....seen ya floatin around on Chuckstrucks.....Tony's on there too and Fordtruckman80 is over in Marion County...heck he's the onlyh one of us I Haven't met yet...hmmmmm. Welcome back man.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
nope one way only roads down here, makes for a hell of a commute haha

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts