Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I come from the forsaken lands

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey guys and gals, names Chris. Just joined here at FTF.

I'm an acquaintance of Andy (andym) and Leilani (1FineBroncoBabe), and Andy was telling me about how much time he was spending over here because of some differences with the "other" site, so I figured if it's good enough for him its good enough for me, right? I read through some threads and the mood seems pretty relaxed, I like it :beer:

I'm a 19-year old student at UC Davis majoring in Computer Science and Engineering. I drive a 95 F150 (details in sig) that I've owned now for about a year. A year ago I knew NOTHING about working on trucks so I have spent a lot of time on these forums absorbing everything that I can, and I have learned a lot thanks to the help of some of the major contributors like Andy. Hopefully I'll fit in all right around these parts.

Skateboarding, country music, cold weather, jeans and a tee-shirt, ford trucks, computers, gaming... That about sums it up for me ;)

Last edited:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
You'll no doubt fit in. We hope you find this to be your new home for ford truck resource.

If you have any questions, don't feel shy to ask. We're new, so content is short, but we have some of the most qualified and experienced guys in the business over here.

:welcome:

Post often, and tell all of your friends...

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks buddy. In defense of the "other" site (I assume most of us know which one), they have A LOT of traffic, which is what attracted me to it so much. I went through several different sites before settling there because of the high traffic. Hopefully this site can build up that same quality.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Welcome and hang around as much as you'd like...........but I'd be afraid of absorbing anything around here unless you've had your shots ;) :D

Gunner

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Thanks guys, I appreciate your hospitality.

If this forum turns out to be anything like the other one I post at, I'll have nearly 2000 posts in less than a year :) I'm a bit of an addict :D

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC
Welcome to FTF!!!!

The "other site" continues to dwindle!!!!YelloThumbUp

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahaha yeah I don't do drugs, never have; although I am a bit of a skater punk... Minus the punk... Yeah just a skater...

And in all honesty Bob, I haven't STOPPED posting on the "other" site, but I have added this one as a main stop on my forum visitation list :D

Skand i saw your towing post. awesome boat!

he's got a great boat in a different forum. i can't(won't) steal or repost his pics. i hope he posts 'em.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around, been moving the stuff out of my apartment all day.

Ask and you shall receive:
DSC00773800x600.jpg

DSC00774800x600.jpg

Boat.jpg

Boat5.jpg

Boat7.jpg

Boat4.jpg

Boat12.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Specs:

1998 Mirage 257
Mercruiser 502 Magnum
Merc Bravo One Outdrive
145 hours

We just got her a couple weeks ago from a friend of my brothers through work. The black F250 PSD is my brothers and the white Dodge belongs to the prior owner, don't worry ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts