Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Just Ordered My New Tires From Tire Rack

Well, I just ordered my new Good Year Wrangler tires from Tire Rack. I'll let you all know how my experience goes.

FTF'er
Be sure to let us know, I've thought about ordering from them but I wasn't sure.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I ordered a pair of tires from them.

Very happy with the experience.

The tires...not so much, but they are still on my truck, and for the price ($72 shipped, for both- yeah) I really can't complain at all.

radialarm

Clown of Death!
I guess I need to check them out, I've got 2 maypops on my truck!!!

FTF'er
How does the installer deal work?

Go onto Tire Rack's site. Click on the installer tab. Put in your zip and it will bring up a list of tire shops in your area they have agreements with. It also lists the agreed upon pricing the installer is going to charge.

You can choose to have the tires shipped to your chosen installer and they call you when the tires are in or, you can have the tires shipped to your residence and then you take the tires to the installer you chose.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
The service works great guys. Just make sure that you navigate to their site to buy your tires by clicking through one of our banners to help support the site!

I had 4 tires ordered from there about 2 years ago and I had them mounted. I was very happy with the whole ordeal.

Ryan

FTF'er
Ah, got it... nearest installer = 28 miles away!

Well that's the difference in living close to a metropolitan area. I had a bunch to choose from including NTB and the Dobbs Tire chain. I chose a single tire shop operator as they had a five star rating and their customer reviews were flawless.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Subscribed...they may get the order for the Bronco's next set of tires.

I bought tires from them about 4 months ago for my wifes F150. The tires were shipped to one of their 5 star installers and never touched my driveway. When they came in, the installer called me and we set up an appointment for me to go in and have them installed. A really good experience, and depending on circumstances I would buy from them again. I wanted Yokohama Geolandars on my wife truck, and could not find them no where locally. In trade for me not budging on what kind of tires I wanted, I gave up free balance and rotations. I do have repair warrenties on the tires but they have to be paid out of my pocket first than reimbursed. But as with everything in life, compromise is necessary.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts