Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2010 F-150 raptor

atcJESSEb

Florida Chapter member
ocala
ok so i know the new F150 raptor is out, what does everyone think about it?
think they will sell?

ok so i know the new F150 raptor is out, what does everyone think about it?
think they will sell?

I think so. Ill buy one when im outa college any way. Plus when ford puts the new 6.2 boss in its going to be their most powerfull F150 too. If anything i know my age group and the Desert racers are crazy over them so there will be a good demand for them.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
my cousin and i went by the dealership yesterday and looked for a new truck and we looked at the raptor thissun was silver with the black grahic slatter on the rear fenders....we finally coaxed the sales shark for a test drive and ohhhh muuhhh goddd.....it was freakin amazing.....luxurious on the inside ...sweet lookin on the outside n it hauls balls too.....id like to see it in my driveway w twin turbos under the hood but that wont happen....

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
if i remember right its a 6.0.......the only thing ive heard abt a 6.2 in as far as new vehicles is a 2009 sierra1500 but the raptors 60 could blow it out of the water with no troubles

TexasNomad

FTFS Designated DRINKER!
Why are they not making them with the 6.2s?

LEB Paul

I like Broncos
It is a 6.2. Let me see if I can find the link. There is no ford 6.0 that I am aware of (besides the psd of course..)

edit: http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/03/sema-2009-2010-ford-f150-raptor-6-2/

"Last year, Ford told us the 6.2 would crank out at least 400 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of twist. Now that the engine has been certified and the final numbers are in, the targets have been exceeded. The 6.2-liter for the Raptor has been officially rated at 411 hp at 5,500 rpm and 434 pound-feet at 4,500 rpm."

atcJESSEb

Florida Chapter member
ocala
man that thing is going to be sick with that 6.2 sittin under the hood!!!
whats the top speed going to be?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts