Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What color?

What color?

• Same blue as the Bigfoot 1

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Black with pinstripin

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Army camo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I picked blue...but I'm partial to the color....truck, bike and car are blue.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
E-mail 'em!...ya never know, they might give you the code!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I have a friend that manages the shop at Bigfoot, lemme see if he can get a paint code....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'd go with Blue...it's my second favorite color on vehicles. I feel black is now overdone...and camo just makes it seem like a junk truck.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Doc where dont you have friends?

LOL I tend to dabble in alot of things. Not really good at any one thing just know alot of people in alot of different areas of fields.

Now I haven't talked to AJ in a while but I can run by there and see what he is up too.

1985 Ford F-150

Country Boys Can Survive
Tooele, Utah
Yeah I think itll probly be blue cause its my dads buddy that will be paintin it and he probly wont do it if its black. Ill leave the camo for the jeep. My dads buddy that will be paintin em used to paint camo for the army out here so thats why I thought of that. Thatd be great Doc.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I'd go with Blue...it's my second favorite color on vehicles. I feel black is now overdone...and camo just makes it seem like a junk truck.

My favorite colors are black, red, white, camo... in that order.

I agree that camo does make it look like a junk/beater truck however, and I wouldn't want it on a nice vehicle.

I'd say blue would look good...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
My favorite colors are black, red, white, camo... in that order.

Don't get me wrong...I do loooooove black vehicles...as a matter of fact, I have one. But to me it seems like everyone is going to black paint. One of those quirky things in my head, if it came from the factory black, that's fine...if you're painting it another color...black is overdone.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Don't get me wrong...I do loooooove black vehicles...as a matter of fact, I have one. But to me it seems like everyone is going to black paint. One of those quirky things in my head, if it came from the factory black, that's fine...if you're painting it another color...black is overdone.

black is overdone on certain vehicles. like the civics and rice burners done in black are way way overboard.

Ford Truck Articles