Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

L & L motor mounts

Does anyone have the L & L 460 engine swap mounts on their truck? I am looking for some measurements.

Specifically I am looking for the thickness of the rubber part. I am going to do this conversion and want to build some solid motor mounts but need the thickness measurement.

The thickness of the metal plate(s) would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

I just put those on my 77. Do you need the 400 tower to 460 style? I wont be at the truck in a couple days, but when i see it next ill measure

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Ben, im not entirely sure wtf your talkin about...
:)

But, im confused by what he means in solid motor mounts....

Motor plates and motor mounts are two different subjects here....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I was saying this is a 9 month old thread that was brought back from the dead, so I thought you were padding your posts. I understand what you were talking about, I just figured you were better than necroposting...hahaha.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Found in 1973/79 F100/350 460's. Can be used on 1965/72's...all with 2WD.

D3TZ6028A .. Right & D3TZ6029A .. Left Engine Supports (aka Towers, Stands, Perches)

D3TZ6030A .. Right & D3TZ6031A .. Left Engine Brackets. These bolt to the block, the rubber insulators bolt to these, then to the supports.

2) D3TZ6038A .. Right/Left Insulators.

Note: Passenger car and Econoline 460 mounting parts will NOT fit F Series trucks.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts