Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Facebook add-on?

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
Since we got the myspace link in our profiles, does vBulletin support a similar thing for Facebook?

For those who don't know, FB has gone away from the numerical user accounts and now allows regular acct names which makes for a lot easier linking.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Since we got the myspace link in our profiles, does vBulletin support a similar thing for Facebook?

For those who don't know, FB has gone away from the numerical user accounts and now allows regular acct names which makes for a lot easier linking.

The admins will have to look into that feature. I know some of the site now, you can actually link your posts from the forum to your facebook. I don't understand why one would want to do that but......I dunno.

Admins?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
should be in there now. try it out and let me know if it works.

I see it...but it asks for the Facebook ID number...where do you find that?

Edit...nevermind I got it. Right click on your profile pic, go to properties. The in the Address section, copy the number after the '='.

Last edited:

RangerPilot

Boom Shaka Laka
Dallas, TX
Thanks!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to 10 characters or more.

Can't find my number...everywhere I look it's just listed as "zsmith02"

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Thanks!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to 10 characters or more.

Can't find my number...everywhere I look it's just listed as "zsmith02"

Interesting...I'm not seeing the '=' anymore either. This is what it's showing:

profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v225/27/74/n761750284_7794.jpg

But the number you need is this: 761750284

Good info

gd10cl

No problem...then just go to 'edit profile' and it's the last box on the page.

My wife says y'all are afflicted if you're hooked on farmville.... Of course she has it blocked so she can't even get started...:suspicious:
Lol, I used to refuse to play it. Then I did and there was no going back for me!

oh god you too? Ann is addicted to Farmville. i cant ever get her off hardly so i can get on here.
It's so addicting! Don't know why.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I never got the hype over farmville or mafia wars...tried, no big deal. Although, I will say, I did play the hell outta some Oregon Trail...but I think that was more for nostalgic value than anything.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts