Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Lambo doors are gone!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I've had it! They came off today. Just got to be too much of a PITA!

Blade

Backwoods boy
OMG!!!!!!!!!! you finally see the errors of your ways!!!!!!! now its time to get back to them der good old fashion doors!!!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
HAHA I liked them but the bad didn't outweigh the good!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What happened this time around? IIRC, one side was leaking...get worse?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
yeah sent that one off for warranty and then the driver side went out when I was fourwheelin this week! GRRRR oh well they were fun while they lasted!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not gonna lie...I liked the lambo doors on his trucks. And I do like them on most trucks...I just think they're overplayed on cars.

Blade

Backwoods boy
yeah. im really just playin with him :p i do think they use lambo doors on any cars. with a truck i think its the same as the color yellow....... with some trucks it looks good, and other it makes me wonder what the owner was thinkin......

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
to bad they didn't work out, I kinda like them. If the lambo doors are gone what's going to be the new mod then?

HAHA funny you should mention that! I just picked up a turbo for the truck!YelloThumbUp

Thanks guys like I said, I loved the way the truck looked, but the bad points won out!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I vote for the Gullwing doors, BUT hinge them under the window so they fold up to the top. Never seen that before and it would be kewel!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts