Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chat room?

Do we have one somewhere im just not seeing it?

Some of the other forums im on have their own chat rooms for the losers like me that have no lives. Just wondering what you guys think of possibly having one?

I could setup a basic IRC room for you guys to try out if you like the idea. I dunno, just a thought. :beer:

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
It was brought up a while back, and we used to chat on MSN.

Smokey also set up a chat room on his site, but nobody really used it..

I like the idea though, and hope we can get one

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I put it up a long time ago and at first several were using it,then it slowly got forgotten about.
I left it on my server site just as it was not taking up much room or bandwidth.
I used that chat because you can have it running on Mirc or any other Irc client.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
But chat room's dont boost post counts... or reps... :)
lol
I like the idea...

I wonder who you're talking about:rolleyes:

here is the link to the chat I set up/ never got used but I left it up.
http://meyerscomputerservice.com/ftfchat.htm
key to get in is "ford"

Damn...I never knew that existed. Dunno if I'd actually use it though seeing as I don't really know anyone here to actually just chat...and if I did, that's why I've got my AIM and/or facebook.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've had facebook for 5 years now...so I guess that means I've been on the dark side. I think I'm FB friends with about 5-6 people from here. However, I might check my profile once every week or so. I would look you up...but I dunno your last name. Just add me if you wanna...last name is Weisensel.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I've had facebook for 5 years now...so I guess that means I've been on the dark side. I think I'm FB friends with about 5-6 people from here. However, I might check my profile once every week or so. I would look you up...but I dunno your last name. Just add me if you wanna...last name is Weisensel.

Oh, I was thinking you wasn't a big fan of "social networking sites" (I think thats what their called? haha)

Friend request sent btw..

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I must have quadrupole posted.. cause I'v hit delete like 3 or 4 times, and there is still posts? haha...

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Ben is my FB friend...not by choice...and Ben..there is another Ben Weisensel on there now

Wow...there's two of me now...that sucks...cuz for at least three years, I was the only one. Anyway, yeah it really sucked when you forced me to be your FB friend...the words still stricken me with fear..."add me or I'll send you pic of Tony's azz"

Oh, I was thinking you wasn't a big fan of "social networking sites" (I think thats what their called? haha)

Friend request sent btw..

ehhh...you're right, hence the reason I only get on about once a week. I'm also on myspace, but that was put up by a crazy ex roommate...and I don't even have control over the account. He tried making me sound like a queer after I whooped his behind. Seriously though...the appeal of FB and whatnot dies once you've been on it a couple years...or til you hit about 20-21yo.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...I'm not sure what that means...but I'll take your word for it.

Just looked it up on urban dictionary, and there are two definitions...a strain of marijuana...or part of the females anatomy...now I'm totally confused.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Alright...I'm not sure what bubble gum means...but I'll take your word for it.

Just looked it up on urban dictionary, and there are two definitions...a strain of marijuana...or part of the females anatomy...now I'm totally confused.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Wow...there's two of me now...that sucks...cuz for at least three years, I was the only one.

Seriously though...the appeal of FB and whatnot dies once you've been on it a couple years...or til you hit about 20-21yo.

Yup.. your still the top one though, the other doesn't even have a picture. YelloThumbUp

I'm on both, just about the whole time I'm online, mainly just to chat with friends.. :beer:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts