Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

i plan to add a new addition to the family

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
aight yall i found me a truck that im swappin the jeep of mine for...its a 92 7.3l idi diesel flatbed ext cab im going to see it tomorro and if i like it i pick it up saturday if you wanna c it here it is http://wichitafalls.craigslist.org/cto/1383058209.html ..im thinkin 4'' dual stacks and a big ol ranch hand front bumper...what do yall think?...i kno it aint a gen 7 but i figured since i spent most my time in the gen 7 area id tell all the people i ususally talk to

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
they look small cuz of the flat bed..it doesnt have fender wells to hug the tires and make em look bigger..they r stock size...im considerin findin a gen7 front clip for it because i love that body style...but that may have to wait awhile...the 84 is top priority..thats why im parkin it so i can restore it and still hav somethin to drive n work with

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
Ehh,the front wheels look small to me too.As for the gen 7 clip swap,I'd probably just leave the truck the way it is.Swapping to a 9th gen clip from a 7th is hard enough,and I'm sure swapping to a 9th gen clip is even harder.If you're gonna keep the new truck forever,then I guess it would be worth it,but if you're just gonna sell it down the road,don't waste your time.Buy yourself another 7th gen.lol.

fordman76367

Texas Chapter member
im sure ill have it awhile..but who knows...ill check it out tomorro

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts