Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

i will get even

just because. not much more to say.:beer:

not when she wins the '08 election...... you get to share the terrorism also.

don't talk about it stupid. Maybe it won't happen.

Ryan
if we ignore it, it will most definately happen. you MOs need to campaign hard. you're in the heartland. this cranky ***** takes you all for granted. she takes upst NY for granted. i'll not let that happen.
i will do everything possible to make sure Billory loses.
i know i can count on you all. Obama is no better, but i vote Sassy before Hitlory

if we ignore it, it will most definately happen. you MOs need to campaign hard. you're in the heartland. this cranky ***** takes you all for granted. she takes upst NY for granted. i'll not let that happen.
i will do everything possible to make sure Billory loses.
i know i can count on you all. Obama is no better, but i vote Sassy before Hitlory
Would that be a write in?

yeah... with CC's times a thousand i hope.
if Hitlory wins.... we'll all be driving Prius', paying $ 6 a gal so we can pay for Hitlory Health care, and Bill back in the Whitehouse.
i'll not accept that. she's no more qualifed than i am for that office. her husband wasn't either.

Bumper sticker seen anywhere but AR when Clinton was in the white house:

Impeach Clinton and send bill home too......

Bill, Hilary, and Chelsea were in a helicopter over Washington. Bill said I should drop a $20 bill out and make someone happy. Hillary said you should drop 10 $20 bills and make 10 people happy. Chelsea said you should jump out and make everyone happy.

Last edited:
good pt Brian.... i'm scared of dual presidency. it's a 1 MAN job. yes i'm i biggot.
not Hill-Bill. please, if God cares about us!!

Bill and Gore went out for lunch one day. They went to a small diner that just opened near the white house.

The waitress was sort of cute and was awe stuck to be serving the president and vice president of the united states.

When she asked what they wanted for lunch, Bill read from the menu and said he wanted a quickie.

The waitress turned red and stormed off.

Gore leaned over and said: Sir...its pronounced quiche.

:

oh friggin no... that's too damn funny

tony..... that's something i'd have posted had i found it. you should be ashamed.

well i can't argue that. but doesn't that disqualify Ryan??
yes i'm in trouble all the time.

surewhynot

Rep whores make me sick
Florida
That might disqualify him. Don't worry about getting in trouble though, I got him good in the 18+ forum. I'll be the banned one tonight.

wooo hoo, finally it's not me.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts